Monday 23 January 2012

How to connect to mass storage mode on a Samsung galaxy mini?

My phone won’t connect to my PC.
It’s a Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570.
I don’t know what to do? :S

PC isn’t detect samsung galaxy mini S5570 as USB Mass storage,
You must Install Samsung Kies software, then connect phone to PC.

you can get samsung kies from link below :

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobilesoftwaremanual/mobilesoftwaremanual.do?page=MOBILE.SOFTWARE.MANUAL

Good luck

samsung galaxy tab 10.1v
I accidentally turned off the Wi-Fi on my Samsung Galaxy Mini. When I tried to turn it back on it would not. I went into the connection settings and it said there was an ‘Error’. Can someone please help me ? My phone is only 3 days old. Thanking You.

samsung galaxy tab vs ipad

No comments:

Post a Comment