Thursday 26 January 2012

Q&A: How to send music via bluetooth with samsung galaxy mini?

I have a friend who wants a song from me. I tried sending it to him, but when I held in the song, no option came up for send or share (my bluetooth is on). That was strange because I can send photos and stuff, as the share opriom comes up. Any help will do
I have done that, but no option comes up for Share via, so…
#

I have a Samsung Galaxy S
Should be the same.
Go to the song you want to share make sure it’s not the album or cover but the actual song.
Press the screen on the song until a popup appears and this should say amoungst others “Share Music Via”
Press that and Bluetooth option should be one of them.

samsung galaxy tab case
Right well i firstly said sync all and i had loads of random contacts with no names in my contacts so i changed to sync whats in phonebook or something like that and now there’s like 5 contacts with pictures and the rest are all blank?

Edit the contact and add the picture yourself.

samsung galaxy tablet 10.1 with wifi

No comments:

Post a Comment