Monday 23 January 2012

Is there any program for Samsung galaxy mini where you can download and buy music?

samsung galaxy mini
by @kobak

Is there any program for Samsung galaxy mini where you can download and buy music? I’ve been looking aroung, but I can’t find a proper program.

Thank you for answers!

try double twist from market. i had one but i just cant quite remember tha name. it was free from market though so just search in there.

samsung galaxy tab 10.1v
I have Samsung galaxy mini and I have problem with the china or maybe taiwan links. The links can’t be delete like any other application on the phone. When I press the links, it will bring me to china website. There are so many of them. How do I get rid of them from my handphone?

samsung galaxy tab case

No comments:

Post a Comment