Sunday 19 February 2012

Expected Laptop prices on black Friday, 2009?

laptop prices
by agunn

My laptop recently…died. so im looking for a new one. i don’t want to spend a lot of $ , and don’t need some of the crazy features they have in stores for the brand new laptops. something like last years technology…with a webcam. so im looking mostly on ebay, and trying to secure one for just over $ 300/ can i expect laptop prices of black friday to be drastically reduced? willing to spend $ 400ish on something brand new. should i hold off on my laptop hunt for some expected laptop deals? or am i dreaming? id hate to postpone my search, when i could miss out on some good deals on ebay. for a black friday deal, that may not come to fruition. or the other way around. thanks

I bought a Toshiba Satellite L305D on Black Friday last year at Best Buy. It came with a 64 bit Vista Home Premium OS, a AMD Turion X2 TL-60 2.00 GHz proccessor, 4GB’s of ram, a 250GB hard drive, 15.4″ screen, DVD with Labelflash, built in web cam and mike. Came with a 1 year subscription of TrendMicro Anti-virus software, a cheap wired mouse, and a cheap laptop sleeve. Paid $ 509 out the door. Also bought a copy of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 for $ 53 out the door because I purchased it at the same time as the laptop. I kept my eye on the prices of comparable laptops after I purchased this one. I think I got a great deal and this deal held out for about 5 months before I started seeing laptops that were comparable for the same price. By today’s standards this laptop can probably be purchased for about $ 70 less with Windows 7. I would be willing to bet that you can do even better on Black Friday. So yes I think it is worth it. Also I like buying things in person. I have never been too keen on mail order. Be aware that I stood in line from 10pm Thursday night waiting for the store to open at 5am Friday. Sorry for the rambling. Hope this helps. Good Luck with your future purchase.

laptops on finance.i am thinking about to buy a laptop. i will use mechanical softwares in this laptop like unigrapgics auto cad. some of my friends tell me to laptop having following configuration

processer 3.00 ghz
ram 1gb
harddisk 100gb
graphics card 128 mb

will this configuration suit for my work??
i am in doubt @ proccesser.. i think 3.00 ghz is not neccessary

plz suggest me the configuration,prices and brand also…like hcl or dell

thank you

YOU LL GO FOR ANY NEARBY HCL OR DELL CENTRE AND SAY YOUR REQUIREMENTS THEY LL GIVE YOU THE REQUIRED ONE

Running CAD I would definitely recommend a dell precision laptop.
M4400

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=us&cs=555&l=en&oc=MLB151&s=biz

Check software requirements, but I’d go with 3 GB RAM at least…

For the best laptops choose DELL over HCL.

DELL gives you the best services and at reasonable prices. Since, it is not possible for me to list the prices of all laptops here, I’m providing you with the link to the DELL website, which has all the pricing information, inclusive of all taxes.

Choose the following configuration:
==========================
Processor:Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo Processor T8100
Operating System:Genuine Windows VistaTM Home Premium
Chipset:Intel® 965GM Chipset
Memory:3GB Dual-channel 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Webcam:Integrated 2.0 mega pixel web cam
Remote & Ear Buds:DellTM Travel Remote Control & Noise Isolation Ear Buds
Hard Drive:250GB25400RPM SATA Hard Drive
HDD Callout:StrikeZoneTM Shock Absorber
Display/Monitor:15.4″ Widescreen WXGA CCFL (1280×800) TFT display with TrueLifeTM
I/O Ports:VGA, RJ11 (via optional USB dongle), RJ45, 3 Audio jacks (1 line-in, 1-line out, 1 Mic-in), 1 ExpressCard 54mm slot, 3 mini-card slots, 1394a, consumer IR, 4 USB 2.0 ports (SR), 1 HDMI, Sim socket
Battery:56 WHr 6-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery
Network Card:Internal 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
Modem:N/A
Controller Card:Dell Wireless 1397 802.11b/g Half Mini Card
Bluetooth:Dell Wireless 370 Bluetooth Module
Graphic Card:Intel® Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator X3100
Sound Card:Intel® High Definition Audio 2.0
CD-ROM/DVD-ROM/Disk drive:Slot Load 8X max DVD+/-RW Drive6 with DVD+R double layer write capability
Card Reader:8-in-1 Memory card reader
Speakers:Integrated speakers
Software:Microsoft® Works 9.0 – OEM version
Warranty:1-Year Limited Warranty (Next Business Day On-site3 Service)
Anti-Virus:McAfee® Security CenterTM 30 days Introductory Offer
Dell Recommends McAfee® SecurityCenterTM 15-months

Check the following link for the pricing information.

http://www1.ap.dell.com/content/products/category.aspx/notebooks?c=in&cs=indhs1&l=en&s=dhs

Hope this information helps you. And if it does, please mark my answer as the best one!!:-) All th best for your new laptop!!

http://www.laptopworld.co.in/

The Prices are Listed for all Specifications

to http://iobc2011.com/lenovo-s-initial-ultrabook-ideapad-u300s-review-year-of-the-ultrabook-2012/”>laptops on finance

No comments:

Post a Comment