Sunday 19 February 2012

Will Laptop Prices drop?

laptop prices
by kotog

ive been looking to get a laptop for xmas, just wondering if it worth waiting until boxing day or after to get one?

i say boxing day because i read somewhere that some guy saved £100 on a laptop by buying it on boxing day :)

how much do you the laptop prices will drop?

thanx all

It depends whether demand is more or less than retailers predict. I would guess it would be /more/ than they predict, so prices won’t drop (much). But that’s just a guess.

what is boxing day,,

Don’t know abot Jolly old England but the trend here in the US is to keep price same but you ger more stuff.

Also there are always sales here. Not sure about there.

laptops under 500.I really need a laptop for school now and I want to know how much money I need to save up for a good laptop. Where should I go buy it and which one would be good to get? I need it for school but I want to be able to watch tv on it when I go ff to college. I’m thinking of going to BestBuy.

i truly believe all the labtops are going to be sold out on bfriday but if IF you manage to get one theyll be around 300$ if you want a cheap one! to 999$

Best Buy should have some pretty good deals. If you want to use them, get there when the doors open because when they run specials, they sell out real quick.:))

Another good place you should consider is tigerdirect.com. I buy all of my PCs from them. They also will have great sales.

A few things to consider:
1. Do not get a laptop or pc that comes with Windows 7 Starter edition, or Limited edition or something like that. Be sure you get the Home Premium (64).

2. Many Laptops will give you a trial version of MicroSoft Office. After the trial is over, you will need to pay for it, and it ain’t cheap. There is a product called Open Office that is free and has everything you will need in it. I always uninstall the Microsoft Office and download and install open office.

3. Another program they will install is a Virus protection program. You can get a real good one like AVG for free.

4. I would make every attempt to get a laptop with at least 4GB ram/memory. 3GB would be the least. Do not get one with 2GB.

I could go on but am tired of typing.

Hope this helps!!

to http://hypercell.net/2012/02/06/ultrabook-notebook-tipis-harga-murah-terbaik-2012/”>laptops under 500

No comments:

Post a Comment