Tuesday 14 February 2012

I need a really good laptop and prices?

Price really isn’t an issue I just want to know how much I might spend. Ummm and is the Apple I Book any good either? Any other good ones?
I need one that can hold all my music and that I can do my homework and stuff on too.

Apple sucks! Go for a dell of for an HP.

Good luck. Laptops are always overpriced no matter where you shop from. Expect to pay at least 2500 for something decent and buy it from Dell.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=laptops+compare+prices&ei=UTF-8&fr=ks-ques&x=wrt

I may help

The Toshiba Qosmio is a good laptop, but it’s expensive. ($ 2,700.00)

I went to Dell and customized my laptop online. I got an Inspiron E1405 for less than $ 1000. That’s because I checked in every few days for a good deal. If you go there, make sure you get a coupon on your order (punch a coupon number in) so you can save even more money. The coupon save me an extra 270. In total I saved 400 on it. Definatly a steal. Do your research and take your time on buying it. Trust me. I waited a few months but you don’t have to wait that long

I recommend the Apple. I am an Apple technician. I repair them for Apple, but, have repaired computers since 1965, in the Air Force twenty years, and for major corporations.

Consumer Reports praises ‘my’ work with Apple. Other industry analysists report that Apple is about 13% more expensive than the competitor PC’s, but, after 5 years of use, how much is a PC worth? After 3 years?

Apples retain their resale value, just look at any of them, that are offered used, and fully functional! Or, are ‘refurbished, with warranty, on the Apple website! Quality and Service matter!

If you EVER phone in, or come into a Certified Apple Repair shop, and ask ANY question about your Apple computer, you will receive a courteous and prompt answer that is correct. Period.

There are no virus definitions, no malware, no w0rms in Macworld.

Now, go try that with ANYTHING in the Microsoft world!

http://apple.com

and toshiba tablet android 3.0

toshiba tablet android get

No comments:

Post a Comment