Wednesday 8 February 2012

Laptop prices?

laptop prices
by kotog

I do a lot of price watching on ebay, especially from my favorite seller:
http://stores.ebay.com/IT-bySMart
and I have noticed a drop in prices by about $ 30 per laptop in the past 2 months, which means I can get a very nice, 2 year old business laptop for around $ 270. Most of the laptops I purchase from him where between 1500-2000 dollars new and are about 2 years old. I guess I am wondering if anyone else noticed this drop in prices across the board? Do you think it is related to the gas prices? Do you think that new laptops will start dropping in quality and price since this is happening?
What are your thoughts?

Technology prices are constantly dropping because new better things are made, current product are becoming cheaper to make and becoming more and more ‘out-dated’. If you buy a new computer for $ 1800 now, in about 2 years it will be worth like $ 800 new.

why spend money on a laptop when you can get it for free? just go to this site and complete a few quick tasks and they’ll send you a sony vaio laptop at no charge!

and toshiba folio 100 tablet

laptop prices
by kotog

toshiba tablet review get I would Like to buy a nice laptop don’t matter if it’s used or new

where would i be able to get a reasonably priced one

www.alienware.com www.dell.com both of them get probably the most bang for your buck.

I just paid $ 175 for a 2 year old Dell…I’m putting my money in having it ready for WOW!

Sam’s Club or Costco

umm i have a toshiba satellite with DOLBY SURROUND SOUND SOUND ROOM, DUAL CORE PROCESSOR @ 1.80 GHZ! windows vista home premium the most recomended my computer companys and lots of microsft word and powerpoint 07. 650. ati graphics pretty much new very pretty 15.4 inch

I have found that best buy has some great prices. I work at the college and we order from them. They have both government and consumer prices and believe it or not they have deals for consumers that I wish we could get. Just go to www.bestbuy.com. They also deliver right to your home which is a real convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment